Hello, and welcome to the latest edition of Branches, Twigs, and Roots!
To comment on the contents of this e-zine, or if you have information or suggestions that will assist in resolving one of my brick walls, click 'Reply', or send an e-mail to Branches_Twigs_Roots@familyhistoryalive.com. I look forward to receiving feedback from you!
This week, I will not be issuing a formal e-zine, as I have for the past five weeks.
Instead, I would like your input on the format that the e-zine should take.
I want to make this the best e-zine it can possibly be, and in order to do that, I thought it best to go directly to you, the reader, to obtain information from you.
With that in mind, I would really appreciate it if you could answer the following questions:
1. What features would you like to see added to the e-zine?
2. Do you find the ‘brick wall’ write-ups of interest to you? Should they remain a feature in the e-zine? Please explain.
3. What aspects of genealogy do you find most interesting? What is it about that aspect that you enjoy?
4. What areas of genealogy do you find most difficult, or most frustrating? What is it about that area that you find most difficult / frustrating?
5. How frequently should the e-zine be published:
a. Once a week;
b. Once every two weeks; or
c. Once a month.
6. Any additional comments.
Thank you for your feedback! As noted above, please send it to Branches_Twigs_Roots@familyhistoryalive.com.
I look forward to hearing from you, in the next few days!
New! Comments Have your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.
Subscribe to my E-zine!
is now on Facebook!
For daily updates
and the latest
in genealogy news,
as well as reminders re upcoming webinars,
Join us on Facebook!
Need some genealogical research, and want to control the costs? Check into this site!
mousepads, lapel pins,
and many other items
with a family-history theme?
Try Genealogy Today Marketplace!
You'll be glad
you stopped by!
Click here for upcoming webinars, courtesy of Geneawebinars.
Heard the buzz about the new Flip-Pal scanner? See my review, here, or click on the ad, below, to go directly to their website.
which may be